We are strong supporters of training and apprenticeships as we think it’s a fabulous way to help people into work.
Joining Centigen’s apprenticeship programme gives you a taste of working in industry. You’ll take home a regular income and will have formal training, alongside daily learning and you’ll work towards a recognised qualification.
If you’re inspired by this and can answer ‘yes’ to all the following questions, then an apprenticeship could be for you:
- Would you like to gain essential work experience?
- Do you want to learn new skills?
- Would you like to achieve a formal qualification?
- Would you like to earn a regular wage?
- Are you over 16 years old?
- Are you available to work for at least 30 hours per week?
- Are you not in full-time education?